Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Health and Safety
Health and Safety and Fire Safety Services to Maintained Schools, Trust Schools, Voluntary Aided Schools and Academies
Grounds Maintenance, Horticulture and Tree Inspections
Our service offers a full range of grounds maintenance, landscaping, tree maintenance and inspection.
Legionella and Asbestos Monitoring (LEV testing and inspection)
Legionella and Asbestos monitoring and risk assessment plus Local Exhaust Ventilation testing and inspection
Music Partnership North Newcastle
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.