Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Financial Services to Schools
The Financial Services to Schools Team can provide the following functions to LA maintained schools as part of an SLA:
• Budget preparation and related support
• Production of monthly / termly expenditure reports
• Monthly salary monitoring
• Designated Business Manager to investigate and resolve your financial queries
• Designated Accountancy Assistant to reconcile financial systems
• On site visits and remote access support
• Telephone advice and support service – giving you the reassurance that help is always at hand
Budget preparation and monthly salary monitring can also be provided to Academies
The service is delivered through the provision of reports, telephone contact, direct IT access and school visits from Business Managers and Accountancy Assistants.
We are extremely committed to helping schools make a difference and we will provide you with a finance service which is delivered to your timescales, matched to your specific needs and exceptional value for money
Road Safety - Primary Schools
Road Safety education, training and promotional activities to help pupils stay safe when out and about
Admissions and Transfers
The team provides a highly professional and impartial service to all schools and academies in relation to the statutory admissions and appeals functions.
Childcare and Early Years
The training programme is designed to meet the needs of practitioners in Ofsted registered childcare settings including;
Out of School Clubs
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.