Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Grounds Maintenance, Horticulture and Tree Inspections
Our service offers a full range of grounds maintenance, landscaping, tree maintenance and inspection.
Making a difference to children, young people and their families
Admissions and Transfers
The team provides a highly professional and impartial service to all schools and academies in relation to the statutory admissions and appeals functions.
Education Strategic Management
Useful information, guidance and news for school leaders.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.