Our Waste and Recycling services provides you with an efficient collection and disposal service that is environmentally friendly and will meet all regulatory requirements. We know that each school has specific requirements depending on size and pupil numbers and we will discuss with you your needs and requirements to ensure that our service meets your expectations.
Our services include:
• Five days per week, 52 weeks per year collection of both general waste and segregated recycling.
• Working with you to ensure that the number of disposal bins and frequency of collection meets your needs.
• A range of bins in different sizes and for different purposes (for example paper & cans) for use within the school grounds.
• Information and advice on how recycling works and what happens to material when it leaves the school premises.
• Washroom facilities including hand dryers, soap dispensers and air fresheners
• Sanitary vending machines, bin provision and disposal
• Clinical waste disposal including medical procedure wastes, syringes, needles & sharps and body secretions
• Advice on the legal requirements of waste collection