Providing services to schools beyond our traditional role
School Crossing Patrol
The School Crossing Patrol officers assist children and adults across the road at the start and end of the school day.
School Organisation and Capital
The role of the School Organisation and Capital Strategy Team is to:
• fulfil the statutory duty of the LA to ensure a sufficiency of school places in buildings that are fit for purpose and suitable for the delivery of 21st century curriculum
• manage and advise on statutory processes associated with school place planning ensuring that legal processes are completed and where appropriate synchronised with building programmes
• manage schools’ capital strategy and LA-led projects ensuring alignment to school organisation proposals, prioritisation and appropriate deployment of capital resources, ensure projects are delivered to specification, on time and within budget, dealing with disputes, resolving issues and overall ensuring smooth running of a project
• support the production and maintenance of effective School Asset Management Plans, ensure that information on the school estate is up to date and correct
• advise on and support schools to manage building related issues and queries
• deal with issues relating to former education properties and sites, including decommissioning and disposals
• manage the property and school organisation related aspects of academy conversions and change of category (trust status)
• work with internal and external partners on the above, including DfE, ESFA and Regional School Commissioners
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.