Making a difference to children, young people and their families
Financial Services to Schools
The Financial Services to Schools Team can provide the following functions to LA maintained schools as part of an SLA:
• Budget preparation and related support
• Production of monthly / termly expenditure reports
• Monthly salary monitoring
• Designated Business Manager to investigate and resolve your financial queries
• Designated Accountancy Assistant to reconcile financial systems
• On site visits and remote access support
• Telephone advice and support service – giving you the reassurance that help is always at hand
Budget preparation and monthly salary monitring can also be provided to Academies
The service is delivered through the provision of reports, telephone contact, direct IT access and school visits from Business Managers and Accountancy Assistants.
We are extremely committed to helping schools make a difference and we will provide you with a finance service which is delivered to your timescales, matched to your specific needs and exceptional value for money
Supporting leaders, teachers and TAs
Free School Meals Eligibility Checking
Every eligible child is entitled to a free school meal if they attend a mainstream school or academy from nursery age (3 & 4 yr olds assuming they attend before and after lunch) until age of 19.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.