Governor Services - a one stop shop providing dedicated and experienced specialist support for all governors
The Occupational Health service provides a full range of medical activities designed to assist Head teachers to effectively manage attendance and help support health and well-being.
Informatics and Insights Team
Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Providing catering and venue hire for Conferencing, Meetings, Prom Nights, Weddings, Award Dinners and General Celebrations
School Organisation and Capital
The role of the School Organisation and Capital Strategy Team is to:
• fulfil the statutory duty of the LA to ensure a sufficiency of school places in buildings that are fit for purpose and suitable for the delivery of 21st century curriculum
• manage and advise on statutory processes associated with school place planning ensuring that legal processes are completed and where appropriate synchronised with building programmes
• manage schools’ capital strategy and LA-led projects ensuring alignment to school organisation proposals, prioritisation and appropriate deployment of capital resources, ensure projects are delivered to specification, on time and within budget, dealing with disputes, resolving issues and overall ensuring smooth running of a project
• support the production and maintenance of effective School Asset Management Plans, ensure that information on the school estate is up to date and correct
• advise on and support schools to manage building related issues and queries
• deal with issues relating to former education properties and sites, including decommissioning and disposals
• manage the property and school organisation related aspects of academy conversions and change of category (trust status)
• work with internal and external partners on the above, including DfE, ESFA and Regional School Commissioners
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.