Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Professional Caretaking Service
Buildings - Annual Servicing, Repairs and Maintenance
One port of call for all your building needs; we're here to help.
School Effectiveness - Early Years Support
Supporting leaders, teachers and TAs
Safeguarding in Schools
In an emergency you should contact the police.
If you have a non-emergency concern about a child contact:
•Initial Response Service – 0191 277 2500
•Emergency Duty Team – 0191 278 7878 (out of hours)
•Northumbria Police – 101 (in an emergency always dial 999)
•NSPCC Helpline – 0808 800 5000
All concerns that a child or young person is suffering or is at risk of suffering significant harm must be referred directly to the Initial Response Service of Children’s Social Care in accordance with the Newcastle Safeguarding Children Board Procedures
Please refer to the Newcastle Safeguarding Children Board website for safeguarding policies and procedures and for details of safeguarding training.
Key information for schools including LA named officer contact details
Allegations against staff - NSCB procedures
Newcastle LA Designated Officer (LADO) Contact Details: Melanie Scott, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 0191 2116730
Local Authority Designated Officer
Children’s Safeguarding Standards Unit
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.