Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Providing professional HR advice and guidance to schools
Professional Caretaking Service
Offsite visits and outdoor education
Educational Vists Advisory Service (EVAS)
Modeshift STARS (formerly School Travel Plans)
ModeSTARS is the new electronic version of School Travel Plans. It is an online service available free to all schools in Newcastle and comes pre loaded with data from the hands up surveys that schools have been completing over the last 4 years. ModeSTARS can help schools improve road safety and promote sustainable travel options, meet planning conditions and achieve modal shift.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.