Governor Services - a one stop shop providing dedicated and experienced specialist support for all governors
Legionella and Asbestos Monitoring (LEV testing and inspection)
Legionella and Asbestos monitoring and risk assessment plus Local Exhaust Ventilation testing and inspection
Waste and Recycling Collection
We are locally based in the west end of Newcastle. All of our staff are friendly and dedicated to giving you the best customer experience. Our trained crews have excellent local knowledge. We know that each school has specific requirements depending on size and pupil numbers and we will discuss with you your needs and requirements to ensure that our service meets your expectations.
To further improve the customer experience we have invested in the latest technology to ensure a smooth running and reliable service. Our fleet of vehicles is tracked in real time and the crews have in- cab technologies that enable swift reporting of any issues. We offer collection of both general waste and segregated recycling.
Our Team and Our Service for You
The collection service operates over 5 days a week, with our friendly and knowledgeable customer service and payments team working Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm (excluding bank holidays.)
We will respond to emails and call back requests within 48 working hours. You will get a named contact for your SLA query.
You can also make reports and requests by phoning 0191 278 7878 and asking for "Envirocall."
We offer proactive customer service so we will let you know of any collection or payment issues in advance where possible, helping you to keep on top of your waste management and keep your school looking its best.
Remember, the requirements of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 place a duty of care on all producers of waste to ensure all waste is sorted and disposed of responsibly. We offer a range of bins in different sizes and for different purposes (for example paper & cans) for use within your school grounds. We will work with you to ensure that the number of disposal bins and frequency of collection meets your needs. We can also give information and advice on how recycling works and what happens to material when it leaves the school premises, so you and your pupils can be assured you will be a greener school! We can also give advice on the legal requirements of waste collection if required.
Blacksmith & Metal Fabrication
For all of your metal work needs - full design, fabrication and installation service
School Organisation and Capital
The role of the School Organisation and Capital Strategy Team is to:
• fulfil the statutory duty of the LA to ensure a sufficiency of school places in buildings that are fit for purpose and suitable for the delivery of 21st century curriculum
• manage and advise on statutory processes associated with school place planning ensuring that legal processes are completed and where appropriate synchronised with building programmes
• manage schools’ capital strategy and LA-led projects ensuring alignment to school organisation proposals, prioritisation and appropriate deployment of capital resources, ensure projects are delivered to specification, on time and within budget, dealing with disputes, resolving issues and overall ensuring smooth running of a project
• support the production and maintenance of effective School Asset Management Plans, ensure that information on the school estate is up to date and correct
• advise on and support schools to manage building related issues and queries
• deal with issues relating to former education properties and sites, including decommissioning and disposals
• manage the property and school organisation related aspects of academy conversions and change of category (trust status)
• work with internal and external partners on the above, including DfE, ESFA and Regional School Commissioners
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.