Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Our Transport service offers a full range of transport services, including:
• fleet/vehicle acquisition
• vehicle hire
• vehicle and machinery/plant maintenance
• advice on vehicle utilisation and efficiency
• vehicle disposal
• driver training
• advice on vehicle values – new and old
• advice on driver regulations and transport legislation
• advice on carbon emissions and alternative fuels
• provision of vehicle tracking service to enhance vehicle security and maximise
• vehicle routing
Offsite visits and outdoor education
Educational Vists Advisory Service (EVAS)
Making a difference to children’s health and wellbeing
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.