SEN (Special Educational Needs) Assessment Provision and Review Team is responsible for managing the process of Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans and statements.
At some point during their education, many children will have some kind of special educational need. Help is usually provided in the child or young person's mainstream early education setting or school and sometimes with the help of external specialists.
Help may be needed with:
- reading, writing, number work or understanding information
- expressing themselves or understanding what others are saying
- making friends or relating to adults
- behaving properly in school
- organising themselves
- some kind of sensory or physical needs which may affect them in school.