Providing professional HR advice and guidance to schools
Our HR team provide a professional advisory service to support and assist Head Teachers, Governing Bodies and senior school staff in managing a wide range of staffing matters and improving their personnel practices and processes within Schools. This includes :-
* a high quality, responsive service to schools covering all aspects of HR support
* a wide range of advice and dedicated support to ensure adherence to employment legislation, statutory obligations and best practice on employment matters
* allowing the transfer of skill and knowledge to Head Teachers, Senior Leaders and Governing Bodies to assist in the management of HR processes within a school setting
Depending upon the package purchased, this is provided through:
• Access to a telephone contact between 8.30-5pm (4.30pm Friday) during term time and 9.30 – 3.30pm during school holidays. We guarantee to respond to your telephone query within 24hours.
• Advice on the legal responsibilities and duties around human resource issues
• Practical information and guidance on emplolyment legislation
• Attending meetings to provide information to Head Teachers and Governing Bodies
• Provision of a comprehensive website including policies, procedures, guidance notes, standard letter templates, payroll forms.
* Delivery of an annual HR conference for Head Teachers and Chairs of Governors as well as ad hoc bespoke briefings as required