Governor Services - a one stop shop providing dedicated and experienced specialist support for all governors
Informatics and Insights Team
Our Informatics and Insights Team Service provides a specialist data management and analysis service. The service is delivered by experienced data analysts who will support you to manage your data requirements and inform your strategic planning.
Non-traded statutory / core service. We provide free support and advice in the following areas:
• Collection and collation of information relating to statutory returns (School Census, pupil data transfer between school management information systems and Capita ONE, Foundation Stage Profile and Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments, attendance data, School-to-School, and Common Transfer Files)
• Support for Ofsted inspections
• Access to Fischer Family Trust (FFT) data and reports to support target setting.
• Telephone support relating to the core service.
• Provision of Key Stage 2 data for Year 6 transfer groups
Music Partnership North Newcastle
Access and Attendance
Information, support and challenge to schools and academies in relation to non-attendance and children missing from education/ not in full time school
Free School Travel
A small number of children may be entitled to free school travel from the local authority.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.